Internal Wall Insulation
Peace of Mind
Save on your
Internal wall insulation is a cost effective method of insulating solid or hollow block walls, saving you up to 30% of your home heat which is currently escaping through your walls. Internal insulation, also known as dry-lining or warm boarding is a layer of insulation is specially fixed to the internal walls of your home, and reflects the heat escaping through the walls, back into the living space therefore reducing heat loss and increasing the comfort in your home.
Installing internal insulation requires all walls to be clear of fixings, so therefore is a more disruptive method for some homeowners. It is the recommended insulation for those with solid or hollow block walls in particular if the home is undergoing renovations. Our expert surveyors will be able to advise you on the best method for your home.
- All prep works are carried out including removal of radiators, skirting boards, coving, all electrical sockets etc.
- Insulated warm board is applied to the wall
- Steel pegs/fixings are used to fix the board into place
- Ventilation is installed
- The wall is then skimmed with hardwall
- All fixtures are reinstated
- All audits and inspections are carried out to ensure the Churchfield high standard is met.
Breakdown of Grants & Incentives Available
Internal Wall Insulation Grants
As SEAI Registered Contrators and also an official Electric Ireland Energy Efficiency Partner, Churchfield Home Services can allow you to avail of substantial grants and incentives for internal insulation
Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) is rewarding Churchfield Customers for increasing the energy efficiency of their homes with a cash grant of up to €2,400 for internal insulation. In addition to this Electric Ireland are also rewarding their customers who have works carried out by us, Energy Efficiency Credits up to €400.