Why choose a heat pump?
It’s all about efficiency. For every 1kw of electricity a heat pump uses, it can create over 3 kilowatts of heat energy. That makes a heat pump a whopping 300% efficient. For the nerdy among you, we call this it’s Coefficient of Performance. In contrast, the Coefficient of Performance for oil or gas, is, at best, about 90%.
To recap. A heat pump is 300% efficient. Oil or gas. 90%. This should give you some idea of how incredibly efficient heat pumps are. .
Future proof your home
The biggest difference our customers find after installing a heat pump is the increased comfort of their home. No more cold spots or cold rooms. Instead they enjoy a comfortable and consistent temperature all day and night.
Other benefits include
- A Reduction your heating bills through improved energy efficiency and a 50% reduction in your households CO2 emissions.
- Grants of up to €4554.40 are available from the SEAI and Electric Ireland.
- A heat pump is clean, efficient and low maintenance.
- Unlike an oil fired central heating system, with an air source heat pump there is no smell, no risk of spillage, no risk of oil theft, no price volatility or inconsistency of supply.
- And your heat pump can be controlled by a wall mounted display, a handheld remote controller you can use around the home or even remotely, via your smart phone.
Real Time Monitoring.
As well as installing your heat pump we will also monitor it, free of charge, for the first 12 months.
This is to ensure that your heat pump is operating at maximum efficiency and that your home is enjoying the increased comfort levels that come as part of the installation.
You’ll have complete peace of mind, knowing that your hard-earned money has been well spent. Not only will you be able to feel that difference in your home, with our monitoring dashboard, you’ll also be able to see it too.