Churchfield Home Services Ltd. is committed to ensuring the collection, accuracy, storage, security, use,
disclosure and destruction of personal information is compliant with current ePrivacy Regulations 2011 (S.I.
336 of 2011) and the EU ePrivacy Directive 2002/58/EC. With updates made to ensure compliance with the
General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Churchfield Home Services ensures its employees receive training in the proper handling of personal
information. Access to information held by us is limited to authorised people on a strict need-to-know basis
relevant to their roles and responsibilities.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is any information about you that identifies you or by which your identity can be
What Personal Information do we collect?
The personal information that Churchfield Home Services collects about you may include your:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Physical survey information of your property including photographs& geolocation (latitude, longitude)
- MPRN Number
- Property ID number
- Electric Ireland contract number
Why and how Churchfield Home Services collects Personal Information?
Churchfield Home Services collects personal information in a transparent, consensual way with full
cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Personal information is essentially collected by our
marketing, sales, surveying, project management, installer, customer service and accounts personnel for the
primary purpose of administering Churchfield Home Services Installation Services, including the generation of
detailed customer quotations, provision of upgrade installation works, quality validation of those works and
the administering of SEAI, Electric Ireland and Revenue Grants and Incentives on behalf of customers.
Personal information is collected from you in the following ways:
- Through our website enquiry forms (www.churchfieldhomeservices.ie)
- By phone, written and email communication to our customer service and sales staff
- By camera and physical survey when completing an onsite survey of a customer’s property
- By camera and physical inspection by our installers and Project Managers during installation
- By camera and physical inspection by our quality administration during our quality validation process
- By phone, written and email communication to our accounts staff
What are ‘cookies’?
hard drive through your web browser. Cookies enable our system to recognise your browser when browsing
Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you may adjust your
Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. The easiest way to change your settings is
by searching for “cookies” in your Help/Contents and Index options on your browser. We recommend that you
leave your cookies enabled.
Our cookies don’t send us back any information about your computer (except your IP address) or any other
information on your hard drive.
Personal Information Security
Churchfield Home Services Ltd. is committed to the protection of your personal information from
unauthorised access. We use a range of security mechanisms and procedures to protect the personal
information we hold about you.
Churchfield Home Services makes all reasonable efforts to ensure your personal information is stored securely
both in electronic and physical forms and complies with ePrivacy Regulations 2011 (S.I. 336 of 2011) and the
EU ePrivacy Directive 2002/58/EC with updates made to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection
The www.churchfieldhomeservices.ie website pages from which you may forward to us personal information
are encrypted through a password protected portal.
However, you should be aware that there may be risks associated when transferring your personal information
to us from other internet facilities or by email. Personal information that is no longer required will be
destroyed in accordance with legislation.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information may be used to:
- Verify your name, address and identity.
- Provide you with Churchfield Home Services quotations and services.
- Validate the quality management of the products and services we provide.
- Administer SEAI, Electric Ireland and Revenue Grants and Incentives on behalf of our customer.
- Address any query, feedback or complaints you may have; and Contact you for any other reason.
Churchfield Home Services may disclose your information to:
Its suppliers, their auditors, and/or their regulators; Your authorised representative (e.g. legal advisers) but
- only upon receipt of your written authorisation.
- Unrelated third parties to enable outsourcing of relevant functions relating to the provision of products and
marketing products and services and only for the primary purpose of providing those functions.
- Professional advisers including but not limited to accountants, auditors and legal advisers; and Courts,
Government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law.
With distinct consent we will use your personal data to:
- Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these
- Communicate new products and services to you, for marketing purposes, including, the opportunity to take
up special promotions and offers.
You also consent to any such third party storing your personal information. Any such third party will not be permitted
to re-sell, use or share the data provided, without clear consent from you the data subject.
Churchfield Home Services only transfer data to GDPR compliant third parties with full consent from the data subject
at the initial stage of data collection. This is included in the Terms & Conditions.
Churchfield Home Services may disclose your information to third parties requires to carry out the services requested
- SEAI (Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland) – https://www.seai.ie/
- Electric Ireland – https://www.electricireland.ie/residential/products/heating-services-repair/energy-efficiency-incentive
- Pipedrive – www.pripedrive.com – datacentre housed in the EU.
- SMSAPI – SMSAPI severs both Production and Disaster Recovery are located within the EU.
- Twilio – Twilio datacentre located in the EU.
- Fastfield – www.fastfield.com
- Zapier – www.zapier.com
- Fastfield & Zapier are certified under the Privacy Shield, which is a framework to support the safe
transfer of data between the EU and US. (View their registration here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list)
- Google Drive – Google Drive datacentre located in the EU
- Dropbox – Dropbox datacentre located in the EU
- SurveyMonkey – SurveyMonkey Inc. is certified under the Privacy Shield
Access to Personal Information
All data subjects have the right to be given a copy of information held by Churchfield Home Services about
you. Requests will be processed free of charge where possible. However, if deemed necessary, we may charge
a small fee which will be based on the administrative cost of providing the information. This fee will not
We will provide the requested information to you within 1 month of the receipt of a valid request in writing.
Response will be given in electronic form unless otherwise requested.
Enquiries and Complaints
Information about the ePrivacy Regulations 2011 (S.I. 336 of 2011) and the EU ePrivacy Directive 2002/58/EC
legislation is available from the Office of the Irish Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road,
Portarlington, Co. Laois, Ireland.
If you have a complaint regarding Churchfield Home Services management of your personal information or
wish to correct information held by us or require further information, please contact us. Our policy is to
respond to your complaint, correction request or query within a reasonable period of time after the complaint
is received. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may refer your complaint to the
Office of Data Protection Commissioner by
- Lo Call 1890 252231
- Phone +353 57 868 4800
- Fax +353 57 868 4757
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting the website www.dataprotection.ie
Churchfield Home Services reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. Any changes made to
the Privacy Statement in the future will be posted on this page and such changes will become effective upon
posting of the revised Privacy Statement. If we make any material or substantial changes to this Privacy
Statement we will use reasonable endeavours to inform you by email, notice on our
churchfieldhomeservices.ie website or other agreed communications channels.