Home Energy Incentive Plus Scheme
It is estimated over 1 million homes in Ireland need home improving energy efficiency works carried out in their property to feel the benefits reduced energy bills, higher resell value and improved comfort.
To date over 350,000 homes have upgraded their home using the government supports through SEAI
The object of this project is to adopt the recommendations from a recent SEAI report, Behavioural insights on energy efficiency in the residential sector into a pilot programme in order to test and measure its effectiveness in practice this includes the following areas:
• Improving consumer’s awareness and engagement of Home Energy efficiency upgrades.
• Give consumers an understanding in the attractiveness of subsidy and support programs provide by the SEAI
• Provide an integrated finance solution that involves the net cost of works to be financed at a competitive rate through Flexi-Fi Finance.
The Complete One Stop Shop
The Churchfield Home Incentive Plus Program is a tailored approach to encouraging homeowners to upgrade their homes energy efficiency. By the providing the following aspect:
• Pre-BER Survey as Standard, know your starting point!
• Value Driven Approach, a technical evaluation of your BER is carried out to establish the most cost effective range of upgrades needed to achieve your target BER (minimum of C1 rating)
• One Stop Shop Solution, full detailed cost proposal for all measures plus single point of contact for all of the works
• Enhanced Funding Available, 35% SEAI Grant plus up to an additional 5% from Electric Ireland
• Extremely Affordable, net cost (after grants and incentives) may be financed over 36 months at a competitive 6.99% *
• Quality Guaranteed, all works carried out by SEAI approved contractor and Energy Credit Partner of Electric Ireland.
Flexi-Fi is a retail instalment payment plan facility, an easy alternative to paying with cash or credit card for your energy efficiency upgrades
• Customers complete a simple, quick, online application form on any device and receives a credit decision in minutes.*
• Fully transparent fees and payment schedule, so you know exactly what you are paying. Including €35 application fee paid upfront and a €3.50 monthly account keeping fee.
• Interest Rate of 6.99% applies for this Energy Efficiency Pilot over a 36 month term.
* Fees, terms & conditions apply. Subject to credit assessment and approval. Finance provided by FlexiFi Europe Limited. FlexiFi is brought to you by FlexiGroup
The incentive plus programme is available to a limited number of homeowners, who meet the following requirements:
- House Built before 2006
- Multiple Measures to be upgraded
- Works to be completed between September and October 2018
- House to be upgraded to a minimum of a c1 BER rating
|External Wall Insulation||€4,900|
|Cavity Wall Insulation||€525|
|Internal Wall insulation||€1,925|
|Air to Water Heat Pump||€3,325|
|Gas Boiler Controls||€1,260|
|Solar Hot Water||€1,750|
|External Wall Insulation||€590|
|Cavity Wall Insulation||€325|
|Internal Wall insulation||€500|
|Air to Water Heat Pump||€1,031|
|Gas Boiler Controls||€574.50|
|Solar Hot Water||€165|