Upgrade your Home & Save
Earn credits on your Electric Ireland bills we complete your home improvement works. The more measures we carry out on your home, the more credits you earn!
How it Works
Improving the energy efficiency of your home comes with many rewards that you can enjoy year after year. For a start, you get a warmer and more comfortable home, reduced heating bills which saves you money and also increase the value of your home.
With the Energy Efficient Incentive Scheme from Electric Ireland you will get credit on your bill in addition to any Better Energy Home Grants available from the SEAI that you may be entitled to, just by using our approved partners to carry out the work.
It couldn’t be easier all you need to do is contact us for more details.
Insulation & Dry Lining Measures
Did you know that a huge amount of your home heating can be wasted by not having the house properly insulated? Heat can escape rapidly through your walls, your roof and your doors and windows. A home can lose over 30%** of its heat through poorly insulated walls.
Insulating your walls will deliver long-term savings and improve the comfort and warmth of your home. Did you know there is there are grants available for attic, cavity and internal wall insulation, see below for further details.
Boiler Control Measures
The efficiency of a boiler over 15 years old is typically 70%. By using an inefficient gas boiler you could be wasting over €200 a year. By changing to an energy efficient boiler you could start saving yourself money year after year.
**Source SEAI. Savings and losses are calculated by SEAI Grants are subject to BER. For full details on SEAI grants visit www.seai.ie
Churchfield Home Services are a specially selected Electric Ireland, Energy Efficiency Partner allowing us to reward our customers with substantial amounts of credit on their gas or electricity bills!
It’s very simple, to avail of the Energy Efficieny Incentive all you have to do is choose Churchfield to carry out your energy saving measures in your home and when the works have been completed, a lump sum will be credited to your Electric Ireland bill.
1. We assess the job and supply you with a full detailed quotation including the grants and incentives you are entitled to.
2. We carry out the works to a high standard.
3. When the works are complete & the job is paid in full, our dedicated team submit your details to Electric Ireland.
4. You will recieve a confirmation email from Electric Ireland letting you knpw they have recieved your details.
5. Your energy efficieny credit will then be processed and will appear on your next Electric Ireland bill. (This typically takes up to 10 days).